Rejuvenating Kerala Tour Package
Loudly sold by the state tourism department as “God’s Own Country”, Kerala has become a must-do destination and a perfect stop for nature lovers, adventure seekers, honeymooners, families and backpackers. As exciting as Goa but less much of the commercialise, Kerala entices with her sun and sand, blue backwater lagoons, magnificent historical monuments, tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations, lush forests and much more.
- Accommodation at the Mentioned Hotels or Similar
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel
- Pick-up & Drop from Cochin Airport/Railway Station/Bus Station
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Road taxes
- parking fee
- fuel charges
- interstate taxes.
- 5 % Government service tax extra
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entrance fees at all monuments/ sightseeing places
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.